You can download the original full document here InterviewTips
1. DON’T wear jeans, leisure clothes, loud jewelry, loud ties, faddish styles, outlandish hair styles or over-powering cologne.
2. DON’T have your cell phone on or text during an interview.
3. DON’T slouch in your chair.
4. DON’T mumble or exaggerate.
5. DON’T smoke because many employers have implemented no-smoking policies.
6. DON’T sound confused or contradictory.
7. DON’T dominate the conversation.
8. DON’T argue with the employer.
9. DON’T criticize past employer/fellow employees.
10. DON’T discuss your personal problems or financial troubles.
11. DON’T boast or talk about unrelated subjects.
12. DON’T initiate the matter of salary, fringe benefits or vacations – discuss it only if the employer brings it up first.
1. DO write down the time of the interview and the name and address of the company.
2. DO get a good night’s sleep the night before an interview so you are fresh and alert.
3. DO go to the interview alone.
4. DO arrive fifteen (15) minutes before the interview.
5. DO look neat, clean and well-groomed.
6. DO wear clean, pressed, conservative clothing.
7. DO greet the employer by name in a poised and friendly manner.
8. DO shake hands like you mean it.
9. DO relax and smile.
10. DO speak clearly and distinctly.
11. DO maintain a comfortable level of eye contact with the employer.
12. DO answer questions promptly, accurately and honestly.
13. DO be prepared to discuss the information on your application.
14. DO be specific about the kind of work you are interested in doing.
15. DO express your willingness to learn.
16. DO thank the employer for his/her time and consideration.
17. DO ask the employer when you should contact him/her for the final decision.
18. DO send a thank you note right away after the interview.
20. DO be persistent (but not obnoxious) to find out whether or not you got the job.