Today I am going to rant, bash and maybe even come out as immature myself to some… Well there are some behaviors from the creatures supposedly from Venus that I really find hard to swallow and I brand them as immature it doesn’t matter whether you are forty or eighteen. But for two people to be in a relationship I think you have to get rid of vanity if you are to move anywhere… Here are the main reasons I will brand you immature and cut cords faster than you can say third date:
- We are together and you get irked about something, you pretend that everything is ok, at the end of the day you text or call telling about your dissatisfaction. Calling and texting to talk about a grievance in a relationship shows that you are wearing a mask, it means in a relationship I will be getting silent treatment or notes on the fridge when things go wrong, if you can’t spell your dissatisfaction once it occurs and to my face bye bye mature up first!
- The silent treatment; I never understand how silence solves issues, never have, never will. People who have tried that on me just encounter someone who does not think anything is the matter and they end up getting even more mad. I take silence to mean things are ok, running smooth and everyone is satisfied. I never do any guessing games, if you cannot express whatever bugs you, bye bye mature up first!
- If you cannot break-off from the girlfriends or need to consult every time before doing anything for self, that leaves question marks. For the first few dates I might understand, I might be a convicted criminal who preys… but after sometime when trust has already been established it is expected a break-off happens. I have been in situations where we are with the boys and when the lady to one happens by, the guys ups and leaves, you are left without any hard feelings, after all you are always together why not allow them a few hours alone? Why can’t women do that too? If you are the type to walk around with a legion of girlfriends all times bye bye mature up first!
- I know it takes time for me trying to get a story going, I have to find a shared interest that can always break the ice. Even with that I am always old school, I like face to face encounters, when I tell you I want you to myself, the expression on someone’s face is always timeless; maybe shock, flattered, frown or that sneaky smile that seems to say ‘why the hell have you kept me waiting this long’. But then again there is technology love, this has been one part that I have had a hard time with; since you cannot put expressions and feelings in texts, emails and even in calls they can be faked. Eyes I was told, never lie, except well of course if you are a crook or an experienced con artist. Therefore if you cannot graduate from technology love to something with physical interaction bye bye mature up first!
- This will relate to the first situation I gave; when we are together and you can’t say the same lovey dovey you do so well in text or otherwise? This is a red light to being dumped via text too. So if you are too timid to say what you send in text or otherwise bye bye mature up first!
Those are my two cents, what makes you say bye bye mature up first before the third date? I would love to hear.